Kensington Memory Foam Seat Rest
The Kensington Memory Foam Seat Rest is made of temperature- and pressure-sensitive foam that dissipates pressure while gently molding to your body shape. The leather-like bottom cover reduces movement on the chair and the cotton/polyester fabric cover is removable and washable.
- High-density memory foam (viscoelastic) provides maximum support to help relieve back discomfort.
- Temperature and pressure-sensitive foam molds to the body's contours.
- Unlike gels and foams, memory foam contains virtually no pressure points.
- Originally developed by NASA to relieve pressure on astronauts during liftoff.
- Seat rest features leather like bottom to reduce movement on chair.